Android phone rooting is an essential method in ensuring that your phone goes beyond the manufacturer’s limitations. The process of how to root android is not as easy as many may think, and the application of caution is significant. Furthermore, if the rooting process goes wrong, your android may be broken or have a void warranty. Despite the caution that needs to be applied when rooting your android phone, rooting ensures that your device can speed up, helps you delete bloatware, ROM flash, and install the latest versions. Below is how to root android phone.
Necessary preparations before rooting
1. Data back up
Before starting the rooting process, it is essential to back up all the data present in your android phone. Data backup will ensure that you do not lose any of your data, as you never know what might happen during rooting.
2. Ensure your battery Level is at 100%
The rooting process takes hours to be complete. If your phone battery is used up while the rooting process is in progress, you will have to start again. Therefore, ensure that your battery is fully charged before you begin.
3. Ensure to know everything about your phone
Phone information such as; model number, device name, carrier, android version, build number, and kernel number may seem mundane, but they are pretty significant. Your phone’s details will help you in selecting the suitable rooting method. The wrong rooting method can brick your phone.
4. Install a suitable driver
Ensure that the driver you install on your computer is compatible with your android driver. You can also visit your manufacturer and obtain the right driver. In addition, to ensure that the rooting process is effective, debug the USB on your Android phone.
5. Select a proper rooting technique
Different rooting techniques are best used for different devices. Therefore, ensure that the technique you select is compatible with your phone. Furthermore, there are several rooting techniques; they include; Firmware.mobi, Framaroot, BaiduRoot, Kingo Root, One Click Root, Root Master, SuperSU, and so many more.
6. Watch and read tutorials
The rooting process is very risky. Therefore, it is crucial to ensure you have all the necessary skills and knowledge in your corner. Reading and watching tutorials will give you more insight. Additionally, you can learn how to unroot. Unrooting skills will ensure that you can go back to how you were original if you face some problems on the way.
How to root android phone using Framaroot
- Download the Framaroot app and install it on your phone. You may need to click on unknown sources for efficient installing and downloading.
- Run Framaroot and then start.
- The app will then notify you if it is suitable for your phone or not. If it is not, you can choose another rooting app that is compatible with your Android device.
- If it is compatible, in the Framaroot, go to SuperSU.
- Then Choose exploit
- The rooting process will then begin. The critical point to note is that it may take some time.
- If you see success on your screen, the process is complete. You can then restart your device.
The rooting process is very risky. You stand a high chance of ensuring that your phone does not come back to life if done incorrectly. Therefore, before you begin rooting, it is crucial to follow all the necessary preparations.